Wednesday, January 23, 2008

7 MORE DAYS!!

And Uninstalled...........


Well, i eventually attended the Installation. Jamie was very kind to allow me to go..
It gave me closure at least.

I shed some tears.When Mandy was singing, I just cant hold on my emotion. Yes, ATeam Bring out the best in me and ...damn it I hate changes. I dont want to graduate and leave Ateam..
Haiz...

Oh my god....the only reason I did not quit sch and Nursing was because of Ateam.
Now, I feel like I dont want graduate becoz of Ateam.....haha. crazy thought.

to be thick-skin abit.......I DONT WANT BE FORGOTTEN. LOL


Well, To the royals......I miss all of you already.
JIa yo!! Fews more week to go and lets go for our sentosa outing!

To The NEW EXCO. I congratulate you. Lead this team to the higher level.
Be Strong for yourself, for your strength is the support needed for this team.

And to the juniors ambassodars. Be yourself. No need to be what you dont want to be.
For all of us shine in own ways. Remember; The ULTIMATE love is to love yourself....


maybe I should be a philosopher like Aristotle. Whahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home