Sunday, May 10, 2009

just got back

im tired and sleepy but i got the urge to blog....
well, let me do a quickie and i shall go slumber..


few hours back my family and i were celebrating my uncle 50th bday at east coast!
gosh! time really flies....


during the evening i decided to take a stroll down east coast park nearby to chalet alone.
well, then i walk by a bicycle shop and the next thing i knew already rent one alone


cycling slowly and at my own pace..it feel wonderful
it feels peaceful. yes it really feel peaceful.
i did not tell anyone that rent a bicycle...
suddenly being alone feel better...

i cycle to the end of east coast park where i decide to take a break...and self-photo whore




Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket

haha! I cant believe i self-photo whore in public...but well it is me, so it is nothing new...


then the sun set and i end up at some jetty ....
dunno where it is but feel the gush of wind running through my hair is sensual
and with my omnia around it gave me some inspiration to write.

well, i dunno whether u may understand but i will share wat i wrote later//

here some extra pic


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


me again!


Photobucket


Photobucket

I know it is blurry but i was riding on this baby who keep me accompanied this evening..

Photobucket


Photobucket



at this jetty i wrote two poems...
lol, i am no poet so dont laugh/cuss at me..

Ocean

Im here by the ocean of tears

Gliding through the wind of despair

It strength pierce through every inch of my soul

My spine shiver in fear

Nothing in me is spare

I am feeling cold but it can never be told...

I can feel that my heart is being shear..

My mind is beyond repair

And i am alone and no one to hold..

Am i still this poor dear?

Who Never experience being paired....

Lasting till i am old...




If my soul was seed

If my soul was seed

Let it be on the highest summit.
Let it know no love
Let it know no friends..
For no other tree grow at the mountain top...

Upon the peak it grow alone...
Blooming to no sight
Bearing fruits to no one

For the tree at the peak..
May be it is a blessing..
It will not yearn for another for it have no knowledge about the others.

I wish my soul grew on the mountain end...
And I seek no one and no love for I will have no knowledge of it..

Now I am at the lowest valley. Germinate in obscurity.
Seeking warmth in a stranger life..
Wishing to be at the highest peak....



Hope u like it.....especially depressing poem!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home