Friday, April 15, 2011

Mirror

Mirror mirror hanging on the wall
You dont have to tell me who's the biggest fool of all.


Nick may say he guess it but i am not dumb enough and i dont think he is smart enough. Obviously my chat with her surely leak...
Knowing someone like her but there no evidence to proof my thought.

It is a mistake to bitch bout him. The guilt haunt me. Such a fool. May be my harsh words already reached his ears. Whatever it is, if this friendship goes down the drain, i know i am the one to blame.

This feel like another round of abandonment.
First sec sch friends, then Kuntetz and now this. It truly feel like a tragedy. But i must not forget bestie, The Royals and The Boys. I need them. Please dont take them away from me.

Honestly, why ppl in camp must ask whether we are friends or not? How is it concern them? Yes we have not contact each other for quite sometimes but izzit ur problem? I dont even know that now we r not friend. I dont even know anything....

I have ord! So dont let me be in ur conversation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home