Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Awesome weekend now back to reality.

Oh crap my stomach have been too bloated lately. It so big and it make me hard to sit down and eat. Really need to do something abt it....but how. Is it because of the fibre diet or something else. Hmm


I am really trying to get into the healthy lifestyle. My Cardio is more better than before. I wanna try to join lots of marathon. See if that help. I felt really wonderful after the safari zoo run. The zoo run really motivate me to go the treadmill and to the pool. I always felt very strong and motivated after sweating it all out. God that is wonderful.


Swimming can be the only thing i look forward to after whole day of work. It is refreshing and soothing. Lol I am bless that a good friend brings me out and introducing the swimming pool. Thank u


My eyes cant open already. Gonna sleep now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home