Thursday, February 10, 2011

They can go without me but serious i wanna go too...

They really wanna go play on friday but i cant go.......not that I randomly refuse to go but I got work on saturday. I am still new and I have to maintain a good impression to my sister.

I dont know how understanding they are but now I am not a kid anymore.... Every action got a consequences now. I dont wanna report to work looking like a zombie. What would they think of me?


Totally feeling shitty. I know Zy will be super piss. Really piss. I dont dare to see his face now. Gosh these are the few thing I need to give up as a nurse.

Anyway, saw a friend in the bus today, he was like a few feets away but seriously i was too tired to even acknowledge his presence. I dont know if he saw me or not. I was praying not. Honestly, i was trying to avoid any energy consuming small talk....i know i am such an ass....sorry....

On a lighter note, had awesome pizzas at foundation today.

Photobucket


Oh Yes! My first ever KOI!!!
of course with the royals.....


Photobucket
Photobucket

The queen is gg to be angry with me for posting this!

And also 3rd Day CNY at Quincy place!Photobucket

He bought us Pizza!
Photobucket


Lastly,
Cant wait for 24 march!! Appt with NDC!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home