Thursday, February 03, 2011

It is CNY 2011.

Hello Dear all,

I am back with trying to revive this blog. I know it is dead for quite sometime.

TA-DAH. It is the year of the rabbit! Bouncy Bouncy Bouncy.

JUMPY JUMPY JUMPY!


The last time I blog was May 2009. WOW! I have lots of catching up to do.

Alot of things & shits happen afterward and many life lesson learnt.

OMG! I am feeling lazy already.

Let begins, June @ 2009.

I was posted to Mandai Hill Camp as a Bde medic. Oh my Lord, Bde was fun but Medical Centre
is hell hole I tell you. The Black Mamba was the worse enemy and then become a strongest Ally and then become Enemy all over again!

Shit Cycle Theory! LOL. BIG SHIT ACCUMULATE! YOU CLEAR IT. SHIT CLEARED. BIGGER SHIT FALL ON YOUR LAP! There you go, the Shit Cycle Theory.

Anyway, moving on, that month, I had to say goodbye to Grandpa. Miss him terrible! Terrible!
I cried like mad! Like I am at the brink of losing my goddamn mind. But i survive anyway.
Like they say, time is a great healer.

40 days later, it was my grandma turn to go. Shit Cycle Theory at play again.
Annoying I tell you!

Moving On So on and so forth.....blah blah blah yada yada yada

Next it was the MHMC. Seriously everyday was a constant battle for power and the FAMOUS PET GAME. I got to say I was victorious in all that aspect * Flattering Self*
I can turn all sort of things to my advantages.

But as usual, WITH GREAT POWER COME GREAT RESPONSI...........
Bull Shit Spider man!!!!!! it comes with great hatred! People will plot against you!!!!!!

Oh well, I was kind of a lil bitch! So yeah! Emphasize on the 'lil'.
Please guys/gals down blow thing out of proportion.

BLOW? LOL! Thousand and one things run into my mind already.


Now Now Hasrul, Dont digress.......

anyway, then you know, serving the nation and all and I met someone which make my heart rock......* wedding bells ring at the background*..... POP! Opssy. sorry was lucid dreaming..HAHAHA



So wat are the HIGH KEY THINGS THAT HAPPEN IN MY LIFE SO FAR!!
In pictures ( it say a thousand words)


My 21st Bday Party

Photobucket



Jamie's 21st bday Party

Photobucket


Royal Annual Zoo Trip 2009!

Photobucket


Failure to Launch With Royals

Photobucket


Sun, Sea and Sand Outing With BDE

Photobucket



Photobucket


Annual Royal Meeting 2010

Photobucket


Hari Raya 2010 at my Haus

Photobucket

SYOG!!!!

Photobucket

Langkawi with Zhongyang and Sly 2010

Photobucket


LASTLY, Korean BBQ!

Photobucket


Life have been not bad huh!
hahahaha!



So await for more updates from your trulys

XOXO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home