Friday, February 04, 2011

Bored...

As much as I should appreciate long weekend and break, I kind of hate it. Seriously, if the long weekend is filled with activities, i dont really mind but if it gonna be so stagnant and really nothing much to do......staying at home can be a tragedy at times. I got to say I still have not adapt to living at home. I miss having my own bed and my own space. One of the reason why i dont like being at home. Truth be told, I cant wait for the opportunity to move out of the house. With my house, my own space, living in my own definition. That will be nice right. I can do anything I like and bring all sort of people to my house and have all kinds of party anytime. I dont dream big actually. You know, what will be nice is just a 3 room flat all to myself. Like what i have told many, i want a King size bed with a canopy in the masterbed room. In the other room, i will have turkish mat lay down in the whole room, big pillows on the floor and small furniture like a japanese table where i can put my television and the latest game console. I cant wait to get my own house. Gosh, i have to wait another decade for this. When I am financially stable, may be in 3 to 4 years time, i will eventually move out and i got to find a suitable housemates. I already got a few candidates in mind. Haha. Now i am dreaming too much. Well, no harm planning right. Quincy is asking me to hang out at his place today. I thought he never ask. I am so exciting now. Wonder what to bring over later? Hmm. Been few days now.....miss ya ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home