Wednesday, March 09, 2011

This boys gonna grow up being all succesful

Had dinner with the boys again, zy gonna ord by the end of the week and soon after it is sly. They have a future ahead of them, gg to a local uni and be successful.

For me, I still have to clear like 2 years worth of work and may be go for my adv dip. Long wait and patience is what I need...

I doubt they have time for meet up.... Sch is very intensive.....i am mentally prepared for that like how quincy was bout to get attach. More attention for something important. The results to these equation is that im gonna be alone....i will be yesterday jokes....

I am not trying to talk emo but it is the truth I tell u...
My gift of foresight like the elves of Middle Earth is returning after being dormant from being in the state of idiocy while being in the military. Wow, that is a mouthful.

What i believes usually comes true... Thomas theorem!!!
Oh well I will be buried alone anyway. Might as well start getting use to it.

I want to start studying too.... argh!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home