Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Helo !!!!!!!!!!
haha, for a quite sometimes i did not blog. haha
it all comes with a simple reason, it is because my computer broke down. hehex
something went wrong with the hard disk. well, i dont know what it mean by that. Anyway, my brothers brought the cpu to some shop to repair.Now i must fork up $30. Well, the total cost is $130. but hey, they are the ones who use the com 24/7. Haiz, .......

Let recap what i do last week?? where should i begin?
ok got it. On monday i went to the movies, go watch Hitch. hehex, that is a very funny show.
so fun !!!!!!!!

next is on thurdays, hmm, ok that day, i went out to play badminton with my yj friends. the whole day was very fun until!!!!!!!!!! i was about to go home. I was llining up waiting for the 806 bus and then, somebody tap me at the back, to my surprise i saw anjana, but to my horror i saw ruth besides her. LOLx, i am the most unluckiest person that day. well, guess i should not talk about insignificant people. haha

then yesterday, i went to hafizah bday . lolx. kind of fun, well that dumb Ali was teasing me like all the time. Super irritant. haiz.......

so that it , that my life. super sian..... ultra boring

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home