Tuesday, July 19, 2005

i am thinking about death lately
sumthing i try to avoid everyday
but it is coming in, eating me up slowly
the flow of my tears is wat i can only say.....


i dare nt see tears of others
coz i myself cannot control mine
sadness of brother,fathers, sister and mothers
their love's one life have no more time

wat is a nurse whose heart is nt strong
am i suppose to numb and cold?
being sympathetic is so wrong
but emotion cannot be hold

i cannot bear sadness
nor the sight of suffering
i feel life have no more gudness
people are here juz for dying....

i walk pass an old lady selling tissue paper
i look at their worn-out eyes, i wanted to cry...
in singapore they still live like a pauper
for a chance of survival,they are force to try

my eyes use to so blind
deluding myself life is fun
sadness is everywhere
i seek for no more sun

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home