Sunday, July 24, 2005

RUNNING AWAY FROM REALITY !!!


haha, that is what i do best!!!

LOLx, typical stuff, well, U noe what???? after my last entry, i heard more people die.....

GUDn3sss, sumthing is toying wit me......but too bad, i cant break reality....

ok, yesterday, after i return from my cca.wait, u noe what is my cca? it is Nanyang POLYtechnic Ambassadorial CLUB. LOLx, i got through the interview and i got in...haha....strange.....
Anyway, back to the topic, suddenly someone appear atr my door, they person ask wheter he can speak to my father, ok, then i called my father.....
later, i found that, the person invited to join them in some prayers. His brother juz died....so he ask some of the neighbour to join....

ok, that is like so sad, i mean, that guy's brother died after 6 months in NS. haiz, the father was like so confuse....too many question unanswer, that guy death was so abrupt, aniway, i juz move to this block about 3 month ago, and that is the first time we met them, ok, my father force me to go, well, i dun like sad event, i try to avoid it if i can, typical me. my heart is nt strong...

the next day, which is today, my mum told me, that my father sister-in-law who have eldest sister juz pass away this morning. For ur info, that is NVSS Mr Mohammad eldest sister too......i was like ok.....well. people die, that natural, gudness i was acting numb...but the truth is, they should nt have told that to me, they have a spoilt my morning......

^YOU SEE^ life i playing wit me.....

BUT what the heck!!! at least this week is gud, i got into theso called most well-know club in NYP.

and today, i finally found the song that match my bloG!!!! usually is some midi playing on.
finally, www.iwebmusic.com is working again...haha.....

u noe what, i juz love my cca, they gonna make a name card for us. LOLz, but still under 3 month probation lah, year one mah......hahaha,

hope u guys, enjoy life as much as me. no matter how sickning it is.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home