Sunday, February 19, 2006

WHAT IF YOU WAKE UP ONE DAY AND FIND YOURSELF IN A BODY OF THE OPPOSITE SEX?


HAVE yOU EVER THING ABOUT IT?? HMM????



WELL, I do not need to think about IT aNY LONGER!
WITH a Interesting software such as PHOTOSHOP and a GREat CreaTIVE friend! YOu can see IT right before YOUR EYES!!

FOR EXAMPLE: THE Narcissistic ME!!!




Image hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by Photobucket


SO THAT ME!! ALL MALE AND EVERYTHING THE SAME!! BORING LIFE!!
HOPING SOMETHING TO SPICE UP MY LIFE!



THEN this MORNING SOMETHING peculiar HAPPEN!!

I SAW MY ALTER EGO!
SO ELEGENT, so beautiful!! LOL!


Image hosting by Photobucket


TADA! TOld YOU I WAS BEAUTIFUL!

*Puke!! GO AHEAD PUKE!

I puke at this morNing also!

From a Male to a shemale! In one nitex!!

interesting! even I myself never imagine me in a wedding gown.

ANYWAY, the pic is a;

COURTESY OF www.meinbereich.blogspot.com

the writer have so much free time to imagine me being a lady!

GOOD FOR HIM/Her!

PLease KINdLY VisiT the SITe for YOUR daiLY DoSE of entertainmenT!

TRust me!

Moving On! with the big nose of mine, It remind me of someone.

Someone who became MS SiNGAPORE!





Image hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by Photobucket



SEe the resembles? Notice the BIG NOSE? LOL, if I am a women I could be the next MS SINGAPORE woo HOO!

BUT TOO BAD I AM NOT! LOLX

AnYWay, I am happen to be a lady! the first thing I do is TO JUMP!

Wonder how it like to jump with that "LUMP" on your chest!
or even run! sure got more resistance!
hehex

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home