Tuesday, April 25, 2006

it is 11.50 pm, tomorrow I am having an 8 pm lesson........well, i don't feel like sleeping..
I tend to become more nocturnal lately. I don't know why......but my biological clock seems to be working over time.....

anway, I have not been reading the papers lately, so I am abit slow upon knowing about this jc boy who killed himself because he thought he had a small penis. Ok, I pity he wasted his life because of such trivial matter. gosh, What is wrong with the world. At first, i find this matter really stupid and I find the boy very stupid and selfish. Does it occur to him that his death would only bring more pain than relief. I am sad that somebody choose to end the gift of life just like that.......but upon further I found out that this boy was also having depression due to stress of his school work. Well, the article claim that he comes from a "one of the top jc". So stress is somehow expected but he must have not handle the heat well. I cant really comment on the intensity of the stress in a jc, because I was never in their system of education but I assume it must be really bad.

Giving education to student until they are at the brink of their sanity till it lead them to depression.......is that really education? Yes, stress is good because it stimulate the mind to think but to make it until this extend? hmm, somebody need to do something. Or may do some extra education on how to handle stress...seriously, life of sweet young thing cannot go to waste just like that....

plus if anyone of you is thinking of suicide!! please dont do it. see your counselor.
Talk to someone, Dont hurt yourself or even your the person you love so much because of your one irrational action. Value your life.....

anyway, enjoy this song, my favourite since i don't know when......

Enya

Who can say where the road goes,Where the day flows?Only time...
And who can say if your love grows,As your heart chose?Only time...

(interlude)dee dah day, dee dah day, dee dah daydee dah doe day doe, dee doe day doe
Who can say why your heart sighs,As your love flies?Only time...

And who can say why your heart cries,When your love dies?Only time...
(interlude)dee dah day, dee dah day, dee dah daydee dah doe day doe, dee doe day doe

Who can say when the roads meet,That love might be,In your heart.
And who can say when the day sleeps,If the night keeps all your heart?Night keeps all your heart...

(long interlude)dee dah dah dahdee dah dah dahdee dah dah dahdee dah dah dah

Who can say if your love grows,As your heart chose?Only time...
And who can say where the road goes,Where the day flows?Only time...
Who knows?Only time...
Who knows?Only time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home