Sunday, April 23, 2006

Yes, i realised I do not update my blog frequently. Well, I believed it is one of those day ( more like one of those month) where the power of laziness is too much to resist. Plus with my re-addiction to this nonsensical no purpose game called " Mu", updating my blog is like at the back of my mind. Yes, I am so unmotivated. Hey, I don't see you people update as as often as before. Look at meinbereich.blogspot.com, what happen there? It used to be so much fun and enjoyable just to read its content but now may be author is running out of juice or just too busy fulfiling his/her social responsibility. Whatever it is, I hope it will be as fun as before or may be even better.

Talking about the blog, have you people realised that the more a blogger got a tag by readers the more often he/she will blog. See the connection? If you don't understand what I am talking about, please go up to some mountain( opps,Singapore there no mountain, going to the summit of Bukit Timah will do!) and meditate and at least act trying to fathom what I am saying. Well, I don't have statistic to prove my hypothesis but don't you get feel that? or is it just me?

Well, I don't deny when I post an entry, i expect somebody to tag me and Give me some comments about my entry or even support/disapproves in whatever topic in I am talking about. Which blogger do not want a tag? of course, every blogger wants somebody to tag them. Plus if nobody seem to tag them and not leave with any constructive comment, the blogger would be somehow disappointed that what he is writing is no making any response. Thus, do you expect him/her to be motivated to write another entry? Do you? Well, most probably no, he/she would think what is the point writing when nobody seem to care?

Yes Yes, It is freaky that now that blogger feel the amount of care and concern that his friends and significant others is giving him have to be somewhat the same as the amount of tag he/she received from the person. Plus, I am not talking about you, Or you, or even you who have still have that irritating skeptical look on your although I already said it not about YOU! LOL.
I am saying this as a generalisation, well, that me I love to generalise and stereotype people. HAhA. I am not bad lah, but stereotyping just make complicated individual people easier to understand. Ok, lets not side track anymore, when nobody tag my blog, I feel so ignore like nobody seems to care. Boo hooo hoo......

So now before I you people close this blog of mine, I implore all of you to tag me before you leave!! I dont write this 5 mediocre paragraph just to be ignore again!! so TAG ME!! LOL....
Gosh, I crack myself up. The more You tag the more I will update! hehex.....

It is psychology thing.......so tag me, i will also tag yoU! so this will be a win-win situation we can be both happy and we will update more in our own bloG!

thank you very much and have a nice DAY!!

LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home