Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Two days as a Sophomore!!


STRESS!! suddenly, I am stupid all over again!! feel so disorientated.....


but Ultimately, I lost my mojo!!! LOL...... ok.,no lah, It is just that I do not possess my Motivation anymore.

Especially yesterday! I feel so lethargic.........

My hypothesis is that the 'monday blue' and adding to it is the "return to school syndrome".
That is powerful motivation buster to beigin with.....

Anyway

Due to my new found disease name "Cognitive incontinence"


all information from my last year education have been kindly return to my lecturer...
now info storage in my mind is 0%.

LOL.........


anyway................................
I am uncontactable until friday evening......

you know why?????


becoz my FCUKING PHONE WAS SENT to nokia care centre for the 3rd time in 8days!
fooking phone................ it just make my life more miserable......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home