Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Well, see anything different? haha.....

It is a new blogskins. Nice. sweet and soothing to the eyes. haha

well, I like the previous blogskins but it abit crude lah....plus i gt bored of it..

Now this new blogskins will be a new way how i portray myself.


<======== you can ignore that picture

haha, well, that picture is quite an accident. Ok, i mean how the pic end up there is an accident. LOL. i just randomly put it there and suddenly everything fall into it place. I like


i just need a simple and neat blogskin for now. Plus with the turmoil inside, tranquility is just the perfect word I need . Looking at it make me feel better already.

haha.
The song playing is none other than M2M - mirror mirror.
Sweet duo from the past.
Well, Old song have good lyric. i mean meaningful lyrics. haha


Anyway, I am cool down already and i dun really mean wat i say. except for the moving out part. LOL.

TO Uncle : get well soon. Don't let that stroke beat you down! your're a survivor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home