Friday, March 10, 2006

Instructions: The tagged victim has to come up with 8 different points of their perfect lover. Specify the gender of the target. Tag 8 victims to join this game and leave a comment on their page saying they've been tagged. If tagged the 2nd time, there's no need to post again

Gender: Female



1st; She must be abit masculine lah. To balance out the Ying and yang. Wahahaha. You ppl know what I mean ritex

2nd; She must have long hairs.

3rd; must have the same level of insanity with me. I Cant stand serious people.

4th; knows how to counter my irritation . I dont respect people who cannot backfire my irritating jokes.

5th; Must have a positive attitude toward life

6th; she must be an extrovert and willing to try something NeW

7th; must be a non-smoker!

8th; a nurse? haha, it is nice to have someone with the same carreer with YOU!


LOLx, Now i Tag, Khai, Syaz, Juliana, Jamie, Grace, Darina, Huda and shiQi to do this!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home