Sunday, March 05, 2006

Today's official post.

Had to go to some stupid bbq. What the hell is that for? Suddenly my mum decided to organise one. Waste of precious Time. We just had a bbq during the last chinese new year Holiday.............plus I am worn out beoz of attachment. Shit lah, My plan was to watch brokeback mountain @ TY's hse. damn, I miss a GUd show,THough he claim in his blog that is "shits". Hmm, maybe he is more inclined to watch thriller movie.

Anyway, was damn bored at the dumb BBQ that I finish reading a novel by Catherine Lim. It is title as " Following The Wrong GOd HOMe".

It Is very Interesting and when the main Character died, IT really Give me a heavy BLOW. MY whole emotion blended with the book and when there is a twist in the story, a whirlwind mess up my heart......

I like the book but at the same time,I have regret for reading such tragic love story....

I gt tag by TY to do this


Instructions: The tagged victim has to come up with 8 different points of their perfect lover. Specify the gender of the target. Tag 8 victims to join this game and leave a comment on their page saying they've been tagged. If tagged the 2nd time, there's no need to post again

Gender: I dunno what Gender to choose lah


So I skip hor.....haven decided what to become lah whahaha
I do it later once I find the answer....LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home