Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Sleepy Sleepy tired tired

haha, today was second day of attachment! 13 more days to go...which mean 3 more weeks. come to think of it 3 more weeks is 3/4 of a month. so long sia...
haha.... but it is ok.......


yesterday i dunno what come over me, after my attachment suddenly gt that urge to Yishun Park! it is so nice........I just love walking in the park looking at the trees, spider web and hear the high pitch sound of sicada. Plus it was in the evening, the time when the light turn Golden.

It was very beautiful and simply enchanted.
Then after that, i sat down alone besides Yishun pond.....
It was so calming......haha, I like sitting there in the night also
and at the same time I will do star gazing!!

hehex, such a nice way to end my day......
( the writer when to sleep afterward, next is the continuation of his entry)

LOL, actually i want to finish up my entry like 9 hours ago now the time is 10.02am, but i was too tired lah. I was on afternoon shift.

Ok so what happen Yesterday really sadden me. there was this 90 year old man who got really a high fever....i could see tears seeping through his eyes....i put ice on his head but still the fever this not subside.....I hope he is ok today.

Plus I really screw up sia, dumb dumb dumb, I was changing patient pampers and then i ask him to turn. Then the drainage tube behind this neck got rip of from his neck. Drainage tube is a tube inserted to patients surgery site to collect any blood that may be pooling there into this vacuum bottle. But what the fuck, i did not check that patient have a tube. So I just ask him to turn and then that thing got pluck off. Stupid mistake, How can I make a stupid mistake. Haiz, tomolo I need to rectify the problem. HaIz, i can be sue for negligence sia.....


I learn MY lesson. I should always check my patients condition before I do anything


Plus yesterday got alot new admission sia. haha, so the ward was quite busy......
Gud lah, when the ward is busy, time flies!!

Anyway I am attach to this ortopedic ward. Which is a bone -surgical ward. I should have been more careful. I will apologise to him later....

Wish me luck!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home