Sunday, February 26, 2006

It is Sunday!!

sorry for the lack of update! this week was examination week.
hoo is over, but i doubt i could do well in it. Hahaha. ok, i fell ill last monday,had severe headache and it is so unbearable!! in such a crucial period where I am suppose to study hard and salvage as many info as i can- my body fail on me. I was attack buy a flu virus.

Damn that Virus!

plus today and yesterday was my Cousin's wedding!!
Congrat to HIM!, he found himself a beautiful bride! Plus she is a nurse also!!
woo hooo! Nurses rawk!!

so basically, I was busy! and it is not the i was happy with my previous post that I want to make sure every tom, dick and harry to look at it. I am not proud of it anyway........funny it is, insulting is more.......but what the heck, if it just a joke, let it be a joke, i dun mind........haha, Let not waste my happiness!! My anger is exclusive for my family, i love them so much that I hate them sometimes. Wahahaha. it is a complicated thing.

sweet treasure...........



Happiness Is all ARound ME!

It is just the matter of whether i wanted to make full use of it!. wahahahha,
I was dumb, I was naive. I thought whatever I want will come if work hard for it........but No...life do not work so much that way.


We cannot work independently. Whenever shit happen, it is always a divine intervention. It put us in a path where we drown in a pool of sadness so that it make us happier. I am not aficionado of "screw up that life bring", but I learn to embrace it. It is a matter of choice whether you want to take it positive or stupidly negative. My life is an ultimately is a living screw up! It was but now no.haha

Everybody know my intention was never to be a nurse. I have big dream of being a scientist working with a bacteria and manipulating their blah blah DNA and whatever shits there is. LOL. ok screw it all up. it turn to be boring!
Wahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha. i am not being a sour grape but seriously it is boring. My dream turn out to be so fuck up.

Till now, i always thank god for giving me that D7 for english.
Without it, I would not be in nursing and maybe end up in yj?
LOL.

I was depressed at first.Due to shattered dream.......dumb dream also.
But whatever comes next was better. I grew stronger. I always whine saying how i was scare to see death, but in the end.......death and dying become second nature.Just like a man fallen to deep sleep........that how death work, people who dont want to sleep and fight it will struggle all the way.Imagine yourself try to stay awake for 24 hours.


Shits become blessing. Shattered dream and failure become the ashes where the phoenix within resurrect itself and it soar burning greater flames.

For me, my great flames is burning bright after a year of self doubt, self discount and self hating. It should not have happen in the first place. NO,may be it should. haha. I learn alot from it! haha.


Sorry, for saying this, but this my opinion. People who undergo too many success and if a failure strike them , it will wear down their confidance so hard. Coz they forget how it is like to be in bottom and do not grow.

Every mistake I make I learnt from it and then laugh it off. No point feeling hurt and make a ho-ha about it. I welcome genuine mistake and coz it enhances my personel growth. Stupid mistake on the other hand is a way where history is reteaching itself. History is a great teacher! It is only for people who need extra lesson on unlearn life skill that was once taught.

From all this, i learn not to allow simple things wear me down. It ok to mourn and grief, but what comes after that is the most crucial, Either You grew from it

or DROWN YOU SOUL IN SELF-PITY!



PLUS I do need my daily support. ONe of it is GOD!



I realise how can a human think that they can live life and work independently?
How arrogant is that. Life work due to divine intervention. Due to our arrogance we do not wish to see the truth that is lay before for us. Our Life is determine by a greater Force. Just Like the wind, you cant see it but you feel it

HOw funny life work, god only let me pass my engish this yr but not last yr. God knows better what is best for me. haha,Destiny is funny. But It make smile broader.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home