Wednesday, March 08, 2006

first of all I have nothing to update...


What do you guys want to know about?
my hospital attachment?

lah, it is boring lah.....nothing much to say...



except it is quite a gud week, I have alot of learning experience
EN Faizah have taught alot on how the Operating Theater works. OK
It is cool lah.....but ntn much can do lor


But I know This week i do alot wound dressing.
See alot of wound!
I got one Uncle hor, his scrotum there is gangreneous . So necrotic lah. The was this black patch and it surrounding got alot of small patch Ulcer. So cool if Audi have that also.Anyway, I look at him I also very sad. 90 yrs old man.
Unable to talk and just lay there bedridden. In my heart he should not undergone this surgery in the first place. Let him go in peace and dignified. IT not worth it to died in tremondous pain.


Another patient i dunno him so well, but when I know his diagnosis my heart felt to the
earth. Sweet young Man only 21, have a cancer of the Colon. I was like WHAT THE FUCK?
I was choke with disbelief. HOW COuld THIS BE? oh My God, this is not fair! Not FUCKInG FAir! Urgghh, Ok, this is not My problem lah but still Imagine U kana This now!

Still Young and have so many things to explore, BUt due to this freaking shit disease, he have to go in and out of hospital. I see is Face also very pale. I can see a sense of hopelessness in him...
It really stir up my emotion. I have not Right to ask the Divine One why did happen, but Young man like him should not be that way. It just should not. He should be like Having fun with is MATs friend and Dating and whatsoever.

Such A cruel fate......Fuck IT lah.....REality reallY SUcK!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home