Thursday, March 23, 2006

LEts TalK about SNAG!


not as in Snag which mean problem that is not very serious


but more LIKE SENSITIVE NEW AGE GUYS!

My brother text message me and ask" hasrul are you a Snag?"
My first reaction was " what the fuck?" LOL

so then I ponder and ponder and I decide that I am ONE!!

LOL!

I shall Say the SNAG would be the new type of guys in the Evolutionary chain!!
HELL to all Women who go against them. Wahahaha. It time that men should be emotionally independent. They should now learn to understand their emotion and not running away from IT.

When talk about Snag, i dont believe a snag is the type of guys who understand women feeling. I mean I am snag but truly, understanding women is like knowing the true value of PIE! Pie as in the math symbol that you people use to find area of a circle. yes that pie!! you know the true value of it? then show me the answer of 22/7.LOL

SEE, A women mind like i say again it is like a whirlpool. One moment they say yes, and the next moment the say no. Indecisive but that is their nature. If it is a natural flaw, they would have been extinct by now. BUt they have survive for century with that whirlpool mind, so it must have been a good thing.

So my definition of snag are men who do not restrict,surpressed,repressed their emotion. They let out their feeling and thought and they put down the act of "macho" so that they can express their true nature and are proud of it. Snag are men who may be impulsive and not necessarily what you bunch of men, who think that you people are the cool guy and the most macho or whatever shits there is, define as " ah gua".

It would be great if more men nowadays can voice out what they feel. It would improve men communication as father, husband, a friend and lover.
COOL!

Plus this type of men can have a longer life!!
wahahahha.

So something to ponder. What if all men are snag? Do you think it may upset the natural balance? LOL wahahaha



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home