Saturday, March 18, 2006

To kill a mocking bird

Well, I finish reading that book!!! wahahhaha
I am not literature student but I know a good book when I read one.
This is one of them. This book Touches on racism and the Dominance of the white toward the nigger.

But above all, this book tell me that is goodness in everyone out there. Just that
we choose to see the hole instead of the Donut. haha


Anyway, My attachment ended also. To ward 76, THANK YOU SO MUCH!.
The Ward teach me alot of things and as student, I improve alot!.
i did alot of dressing and I will try to maintain the aseptic rules!


I finish reading my book and my attachment. haha, double happiness and double the feeling of achievment. Now I want to borrow Memoir of Lee kuan YEW. hehex. I am sure it will be fun reading that but first


it is Pokemon time.
GONNA CATCH'EM ALL!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home