Thursday, March 16, 2006

I would like to wish a HApPY birthday Firstly to my eldest brother and secondlY to a friend HEnry Aw . Wish both of to be happy and enjoy life more!

moving on

Yesterday, a friend of mine, Shira, ask me something. She asked whether we are close
as a friend. I mean, is our friendship bond is very Strong or rather are we strongly emotionally attach to each other?


I took sometime to think and I have to say this,
Well, although i noe her for about a year. Emotionally i feel nothing.
I mean if somebody asked me who is my friends, the only thing I will say is My secondary school friends. For some reason, I miss my friends alot. We know each other for about 5 yrs and nothing could break that UP. Though i am not close to them anymore, I remember that I once call them my treasure. They are my jewels, sapphire, Diamonds ,ruby and everything.
And for that, I dunno whY I miss them so much like no ending.



but at the same time i wonder?

as much as i think, I dont talk to them much lately. In msn and real life. I mean when i talk to them there is like no common topic.
I feel so isolated from them. I understand that it cannot be like last time and I was trying to put my hearts and soul in my new friends coz I noe my other friends are moving on in their life. I want to move on. BUt everytime this happen, my secondary sch friends always come first.

if something bad happen, i would silently worry for them. Missing them like crazy?
well, you can put it that way.


Plus i always miss the irritant like Audi and Tian Yu. Those Two fun guys. Hhaha, really they crack me up most of the times. These two boys change alot. Plus i LIKE the new them. One used to be narrow mind like the longkang and the other like to be the cool GUY who spit water at me during PE respectively! LOL, now mind have gone beyond the horizon and Ty have been very emo! LOL, If my past for example I am sec 3 were to see the future such a now. I be laughing my ass to death.


The Goody goody people like Azhar(brother bear) and All virgin Ming Hai and proud to be a nerd Kai YUAn.
The ASS(april, sarala, sarah) club TOO, they are the charmed one of north view.

the unbreakable trio
and people even closer like gorgeous Ruth and QUINCY!
Hey Quincy can really look pretty. haha

Love all of YOU ALOT!

Plus What I love the most is is screaming at the top of my voice and calling out their name.
Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home