Friday, March 10, 2006

it friday...


yawn.......had a bad day!
Not that bad lah, the SISTEr is not happy tht we went for our tea break so late!

my client today is all very nice!!
All happening......all I can relate too


The human touch is worth alot. It always emotionally rewarding when U do something nice to someone! Woo hoo, last monday a patient pray for me to become a Doctor one day. LOLx
HAHA, I mean complete stranger to you pray for your well being and wish you success in life.
I mean What more can I ask for? My heart just fill with JOY! I mean You dont get this all the time! a simple prayer just make my time

Plus The patients always say they Like My smile!
Truly? can My smile really cheer Your UP?
Hahaz, power of Smiling!


Smile Some MORE!!
IT can reallY make someone's day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home