Thursday, March 23, 2006

YESteday MorniNG!


I just woke up! As usual everybody was busy getting ready to go out and meet the demand of society. MY youngest bro when to sch, my other two eldest dunno where they go. MY parents when out and work so that we can always eat with a silver spoon.

Then me, haha, was the last one to wake up. @ 730am i am awake. MY Mum suddenly gave me this phone.....


Image hosting by Photobucket

Nokia 6230i

Mum : take this phone. I want you to have it?
Me :(Dumbfounded) erm?? why are you giving me this?
I dont want the phone. later I lost it how?

MUM: I trust you. It time you learn to take care of your stuff well.
Me: (blur face) erm OK!!

THEn wat happen to my motorola V220?

Image hosting by Photobucket


Mum: tell you brother thanks for lending the phone to you. and
say sorry to him for all the inconvenience you have done to him.

Me: (stupid look) eh? OK!! i will tell him that



LOL LOL


ok, i am not that materialistic but then again the phone is not bad.
Yet, I still have not harness the full potential of this phone.

so then the mountain hermit me start to exploit this new technology

hey, yesterday was the first time i bluetooth something. LOL
The first thing I do is to transfer as many song as I can
and also take as many self photo as much as I want!

wahahahaha. but then when I transfer the the pic to my PC it turn out to be like this.

OH SSHIT PHOTOBUCKET IS HAVING MAINTENANCE !!

sorry, cant compare the picture! LOL


anyway,

today duty for Singapore Robotic Games ended.

I seen alot of robot but not actually interested in it.
kind of boring, hahaha....LOL


but seeing but bunch of secondary and primary school student there really depressed me. Hey, they are still lively and never have to think about the future.
SWeet young stuff unlike me, an old 17 going 18 ugly thing. haix



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home