Tuesday, March 28, 2006

haiz.
seriously, I cant wait to get my diploma in nursing. I seriously cant wait to get it. It would be great rite. haiz, but I have to wait another 2 more years for it.


once i get a stable job and earn myself a living, i am serious going to move out. I am like freaking sick of living with my family. It is like really a pain in ASS!

Urgh!! Obviously, if i am gonna out, I will seriously move away from them. Really far away from them. GOSh, i need to get away from them. all of them seem to be pissing me me off. Freaking irritating!!!! Plus I dont want to have anyting to do with them. Call me unfillial or watsoever. But seriously, it not worth it...

They are like choking me upside-down-and-to death. Haiz, I mean i rather lived in a small rented room. at least I will have a privacy of my own.

Compare this. I am living in a 3 room apartment with another 5 ppl. How to live like that? It is like seriously suck to the bloody core. And every shitty nagging that was said, everyone is affected.

Worse, in my house, there no fucking such thing as two way communication. It is considered TABOO!! or culturally rude. Haiz, wat type of family i am living with. seriously......
Honestly, i am never proud of my family, really they are " backward"


dunno why but i feel like saying this out loud


FUCK! I am totally FUCK!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home