Friday, March 31, 2006

A songbird in a golden cage
Elegant and grace portray its beauty
Cheers and applause is nothing new
for a marionnette dancing to others tune


Hey, what up all? haiz, nothin is up really......

Well, today when to North View to help out for sjab. Well, it is always fun to go there. Sjab rawk! haha, they need alot for brushing up to do. But anyway, It fun. I can see alot of committed people. Hope they dont quit half-way. the new batch is good. Really GOOD.


Something is bugging me again. I dont know why i should feel this way.
I like it so much but why I much feel thay way? Is it because it is not a well respected job in the society?

Have you think about it? If one day you were walking down the street and then you meet ex-classmate of yours. You sat down and chatted about life and suddenly your ex-classmates pop this question to you, " so what are you working as". If it is in this case I have to say," I am a nurse at XXX hospitals".

Then your ex-classmates reply " Oh for me I am engineer/doctor/business man/ scientist/lawyer/ editor/ principal and what highly prestige job have you.'
have you think about that?

HMM, I mean what am I going to become is more or less definate. But i Look at MY friends and i sigh. GOSh, they all have a great potential to be in great people with a great career. You don't see much of that for nurses. May be i am ignorant but I have not seen nurses become member of parliment or something like that.
Ok, I am not saying i dont like being a nurse, I want to be a nurse but what am I saying is when I am a nurse now, would people look at me in a same way I were to be an engineer?

HMM, think about it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home