Monday, February 04, 2008

Holiday time

well, my long awaited holidays is finally here....since like 3 days ago. haha



Well, cant believed PRCP ended already. The thought of it have not sink in my mind.

haha. really cant believe sia. After NS and my two years bond, I must enrolled myself in a university. Must save money for that but before that need to get my braces done(yes, teeth are deformed) and get a car license.



I am seriously thinking to enrolled myself in NUS. But well that depend on my result though(most probably I wont make it) alternatively, private UnI to get my bachelor in nursing...


OH YES. But i need my advanced diploma first.
which one should i choose?

well, time will tell. but I want medical-surgical nursing..or may be oncology...
now that I am more de-sensitized toward D e a t h.

went out today, to go to school to pass Kylies Minogue albums to Grace.
Listen to "speakerphone", it is a great track. After that I went for dinner with Mandy.
Finally I know how to use the bluetooth capabilities of that HTC TOUCH DUAL.
Confirm, my bills going to shoot sky high this month. To the IT-Savvy people out there, please teach me to maximise the full potential of that PDA phone of mine. The only thing i can do is cam-whore with it. I like...haha.

Anyway, so in love with my new ICE-blender.
Now I can make ice-blended milo everyday. wahaha.
but Now I need to get a new sneaker for myself. So that i can finally jog in morn.
gosh, i am spending $$$ like water.

Damn, need to save money for my cruise trip and sentosa outing. here is an announcement:
TO ALL ROYALS and GOLDENS, THERE WILL BE SENTOSA BEACH OUTING AFTER YOUR EXAMS.
MAKE SURE U ALL ARE FREE BY THEN. DATE NOT CONFIRM COZ IT WILL BE LIKE A BOOTY-CALL. JUST BE PREPARED TO GO OUT AND HAVE FUN.

k den. i wanna make an ice-blended milo now....lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home