Saturday, May 10, 2008

Grateful

Woke up this morning and I feel grateful with what I have in my life

I am happy and grateful that I have a family who love me to bits! I am happy in the moment of grandfather ailment; I was given the opportunity to take care of him. I got to know him much better than anyone ever had. My mom become an stronger women than ever before. Although my grandfather is not what he used to be, I still love him very much!

I am grateful that i am living in a 3 room flat with five others but I have become more luxurious than ever. Spiritually and also the Bank Account. My family bond strength to the way no one will ever imagine. I learnt to feel abundance in an out of me like never before.

I have a mom and dad who is patient with all my nonsense but fret not, I am a good son!I will love them and cherish them for the rest of my life. LOVE THEM BOTH.
My life have no meaning without them.

My brothers, Hanan, Hasif and Hazim Shawal is the most precious thing that I have. They spice up my life and well they are my back up system. Love you people.

To my bestest bestfriend, Quincy, cant live if living is without you. If there anything in the world that happen to me, you will be the first one to know. You’re my psychologist 24/7 and the my bitch~! You’re my survival kit. My moral pillar and my motivator to achieve more and get what I deserve. Haha. Known you for like 7 years and still we have so many thing to talk about especially you bitching. Yeah yeah, I love you too! SEXY! Haha!

The royals, Benjamin, Felicia , Grace, Jamie, Juliana, Khairul , Mandy and syazwan(alphabetical order), you guys are the best thing that happen to me. The dream team/cliques/kakis/ bestfriends that I ever ever want. It is the greatest blessing in my life and I am honour to have you as my friends which I can boast to other that they are the best friend I ever have. I love you GUYS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home