Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine's Day at CMPB.

well, I chose to go through the Medical Check up on Valentine's day hoping that the queue would be shorter. ( For five bloody minutes, I was try to figure out how to spell "Queue". I am becoming more stupid. It is time to play more brain age.) Anyway, I was wrong, the queue is still bloody long. Plus I have to wait for like 1 1/2 hours just to start on my Medical check up.
I waited at 11.30 and they only began at 1 pm. Haiz....apparently it was lunch time. no comment....-_-"

Anyway, I am in pes D coz i just have to declare the pain that I have at my back. LOL
I had fall few years ago and dont actually have any proper treatment. So all this while, during my attachment and at home, I've been suffering in silence but nobody seem to care, really.


anyway, enuff about my depressing life. I change phone twice in between a week.
From a sony ericsson 580i to HTC Touch Dual and now my new obession, O2 Xda Zinc.
I am so loving it. Bulky it may seem but it beats having that HTC Touch Dual which do not have a Wi-fi capabilities. I just love my life now. Better love my life now before I go...NS.


so I was still so uptight about the whole procedure today and while I was in the train, I notice there happen to be alot of guys carry cute balloon, flowers and kiddy kiddy stuff with them.
I was like freaking dumb not to know why? Then suddenly, there is like 2 guys infront me of asking themselves about the nearest toy's'rus. It suddenly occured to me it was Valentine's Day.
OH OH!! I was filled with amusement about my discovery....shucks my brain have really slow down...

MOVING ON

AS DEPUTY QUEEN OF THE ROYAL EVILNESS

HERE IS A ROYAL DECREE,

TO ALL LOYAL ROYALS, THERE WILL BE A ZOO OUTING AFTER OUR SENTOSA OUTING BETWEEN EARLY MARCH AND MID MARCH. TIME AND DATE NOT CONFIRM YET BUT PLEASE MAKE YOURSELF FREE AND ALSO PLEASE SAVE THE MONEY FOR THE ZOO TICKETS AND THE OUTING ITSELF. THE EVENT HAVE BEEN APPROVED BY HER MAJESTY QUEEN JAMIE OF THE ROYAL EVILNESS. PLAN MAY BE CANCEL IF THE TURN UP IS POOR. SO MY ROYALS, WE NEED YOUR SUPPORT. GOLDENS AMBBASODORS THIS INVITATION GOES OUT TO ALL YOU TOO. More updates to come.

lots of love,

DEPUTY QUEEN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home