Saturday, March 01, 2008

May your soul rest in peace...

After almost like a year, I return to my secondary yesterday to help out for home nursing competition that is coming up really soon. Well, I was expecting everyone to be there. but I guess I was wrong...

my teacher in-charge have to pick me up from the school gate since there is a new policy about making appointment first..

so when he and I reach infront of the cca room... he ask me whether I know what happen to this girl. I answered no but somehow instantenously my gut feeling say she pass away. Momentarily....my teacher told me she pass away last december when school was about to reopen. I was damn shocked, dumbfounded and speechless...
She died of a massive brain haemorhage...i was really caught off-guard upon hearing that...


There is nothing throughout my education ever taught about a young girl had a stroke. Soon after I realise it was intracranial anuerysm. That is only the possible cause....and it turn out to be true...

I am feeling so much guilt now...really sad...as a trainer I scolded them and being very harsh at times but then...i really never had a chance to say sorry. That is what I regret the most, not having the chance to say sorry...if I ever do anything wrong.

Honestly, for me, this is the first time not a stranger but someone who is a friend...move on....

Well, I may be the last to know about that incident...but surely, the effect is still strong..

may you rest in peace alright..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home