Sunday, March 20, 2005

helorrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
haha, lolx, my blog is so boring, lame !!!!!!!!!!

yeah, it is so lame.

aniway!!!!!!!!!!!!life is quite interesting this week !!!!!!!!!!
haha, okie , hmm, let begin, well i find out that an idiotz have the same birth date as my 1st Bro. u noe why i say that? it becoz that everytime my bro bday come, i am going to remember that idiotz bday. haiz bad memories, !!! haha, joking joking, shuck this mean im gonna remember that guy for life. well, i tink so. Anyway, my 1st bro bday is on 16 feb. haha, does that ring a bell to any of you. well, he turn twenty- two that day !!!! lolx, he is so old !!!
haha, jkjk,

aniway, that morning we go safra yishun and play bowling, haha,it is so fun!!
lolx, play until so tired. finger start to ache. but still, it is not enough !!!!
then evening go marina bay ,go for more bowling. haha,,,lolz, i dunno why, the bowling ball at marina seem to be alot heavier.haha. damn, heavy, haha, aniway, on the way there, something funny happen, haha, ok my bro and me were at Yishun Mrt, Then i met shara and michelle there, haha, then they thought my brother was my father !!! i was like -_-". haha
Helor !!!!!!!!!!! he jus turn twenty two. he not that old !!!! I protest again, my bro is not old !!!
haha, well, come to think of it, i still dun tink he is old !!!

ok, then. moving on. well other day were quite normal. excpet my bro step on my glasses on friday!!!!!!!!! lolz. that was my bday gift!!! aniway, i bought another pair of glases. hmm it blue !!!!!! my gosh, i dun think i suit me. well , i bought in an impulse. to me, it look very nice, it so nice !!!! hahaha, it gonna look weird on me. lolx, me so fat already, where those kind of stuff, make even look more weird. my gosh, within one week, i gain 3 kg, shuck. i am so fat !!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am so fat !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am sooooooooo FatTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT for crying OUT LOUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! god, somebody help me OUT !!!!!!!!!! help!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home