Thursday, July 28, 2005

was wrong wit me??
i am seriously in confusion


wat happen today?
why am i like that.....

why the sudden flow of anger and hatred
juz like a broken dam, everything when all out

i admit, i am not a nice person
i feel that i am thrown back to the past

like in the dark ages
where i am, bitch, hypocrite, backstabber, liar and ruthless

i try lock away all this
surpressing it........

but ir coming out..
today the mask was broken...


they seen it....
they noe it.........
they felt the true me......


my past is catching up on me



i am lost.......


i am nt writing the shit for ntn.......
nor is this some bloody poem


i dunno who to turn to now....


i never felt this despair.....


how i wish i can turn to dust....
and let the wind blown me awa


it better i dun exist...
i did nt do anthing good

i am nt worth anything...
i deserve to be dead..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home