Thursday, April 27, 2006

BLoody tear of disappointed Uterus


Well, now.........it nice to sit down and read up your notes and study at your own pace. It even better when time is not against you for now. I have so many things to do. I just wish that time just move slower....take a chill pill abit..


being a sophomore come with a price, more responsibility and more self-directed learning...
more work and more worries..........I am just afraid that I may become incompetent nurse.
but rest assure, I would not be that...

I have just return home after studying the human repforductive system. I learnt alot more now.
Plus I figure out this trend, I am studying about the Vagina and penis every two years!
It begin at Secondary 2(2002), chapter 5......and then Sec 4 (2004)chapter 21 and now year 2(2006) in a poly for my bioscience module.So people, you have not right to call me a pervert or whatsoever because of obvious reason...

When come to tutorial today, Dr Param said this " the lining of Uterus will grow to prepare and welcome the arrival of a fertilise egg. But when the egg is not fertilise, the lining will be shed and here come" The Bloody tears of the Disappointed Uterus"(menses). LOL


Anyway, my fuse have been very short lately. Becoming more impatient.....well, i should do something about it. If not this tempered gonna make me miserable in the end.


So now, someone think that i have changed.
Let me say this " I have not changed. I am still the same old hasrul who is profoundly still a total klutz and a still talk alot and most of the time cheery. Expect when studying.....hehex..

K den, Got TO fly!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home