Friday, June 30, 2006

I am stuck in school! Sianization. I was suppose to have lesson at at 11 am did morning. When I reach yio chu kang Mrt, I met my friend who was part of my lecture group and she says lecture was cancel!

What the!! so what am I going to do now! my next lesson will be at 2pm. So My friend and I when around ang mo kio and then return to school for lesson. Had lesson for about an hour and now I am in the computer lab typing out this entry. You Know why?


Coz mY next Lesson would be a at 6 pm. Overall I got 6 hours of break!
* shake head*

so now I am completely bored! Ok that is such an understatement. I am extremely bored!!

I really got tonnes of work to do but my resources is at home. * crack head*

hmm, I have no idea what to write now. But just be happy that I have private blog to just vent out everything. SO moral of the story, always have back up in life.

I wonder will the perpetrator would elucidate why he is trying to be so elusive with his identity?
May be in real life it must be a creatures full of deceit. I wonder.....


Well, I shall be dignified. I shall be kind toward animals. That is a quality every human should have. And a quality that animal crave for.

Animal are cute but some are as defiled as the pariah. At least the pariah is a human. I wonder if there is such thing as "animal pariah". OOpss, I should not have wonder any longer. It have already evade itself to my little comfort zone.

Playing the fool, it think it is. Such plankton cannot blight my life. I hope it have an extreme euphoria with what it is doing.

I wonder if it is a great aficionado of me. He kept returning here. Haha.

I guess it would be such a long time for this little carbuncle to dissipate.

haha, may be it is a thing with cushion's syndrome. Haha that will be so unglam.
or having acromegaly with a bad case of exophthalmus. whahaha. That is super funny.

OMG, I actually find humour in this. This it can really give me an acute myocardial infarction due to laughther. It good! Since the angina pectoris that it have been giving is now over.

Hope that it would heal the world by having a super thrombocytopenia and haemorrhage till it turn cachexic and eventually respond to no more stimuli.

I doubt that ring of sphincter muscle at the end of the G.I.T. would be even be able to fathom what I am writing about. I totally find joy in others ignorance.

That it have no corpus spongiosum and also no corpora cavernosa to even know it name.
Must be it is so highly demented to even remember it.It life must be so insignificant.just like patrick star. may be it is having erectile dysfunction too? Most likely!

this attention deficit disorder chicken wuss should just undergo a penectomy and a orchidectomy. If it turn out to a XX chromosome, i hope it would have this wonderful thing call uterine prolapse. and in the end had a hysterectomy done. That is a interesting.

K den. got to go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home