Thursday, June 15, 2006

Damn this computer of mine. LOL


I cannot even tag my own tagboard. What the.....
I don't even know how to rectify the problem.
I cant even tag ty blog.....


so let my reply my tag here.

Jy; OOOOOOOOO to you too. Link me hor

Sha say: exactly, why must they end the show.....anyway, pardon me for my ignorance. Who are you lah? I mean what is your full name? LOl

mandy: you found my blog!!! Oh god! you have been tailing me around haha. Dont forget to link me.

Ruth: yes, finally you tag! How are you babe? LOL Going MOS frequently eh! Hahaha


ok now,
well, as usual when it comes to holiday, i dont even know what to do.
hmm, tomolo I am having some training at starhub building thingy....I wonder what would that be like.


so gonna meet my A-team mates soon! That will be fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home