Friday, June 09, 2006

IT all over.........for now


Now I can have mine two week break. Though I have 3 project to finish. But at least I can woke up late till like 12 pm.

Ok, the bio test that I was freaking out about was not that freaking hard. Well, let just say, It is the type of question that I like. Challenging and not so straight forward. It stimulate my brain.
Kudos to Mdm Theresa Tan for setting a this type of question. It make nursing student to pull up their sock. Though I would not have the confidance of getting an A for the subject, I feel like that I have done well already because I study hard. With the new found knowledge I gain during this semester, I have understand more about the clinical setting. The topic on endocrine system have given me a clear view of some drug use in the clinical setting.

Though I have an obvious interest in the biology. That does not make me a good nurse. It seem that I have been forsaken the knowledge needed to be an effective nurse rather than being a mediocre nurse. Only the bioscience module interest me but the Nursing science module have been at the lower end of list. I got to change that habit. That Super bad habit.

So this sunday I have A-team camp. I am looking forward to it but at the same time I fear it.
A-team is fun but the activities scare the shits out of me. I am so looking forward to camp with my A-team bro and sis!! A-team rawK!! This first half of the semester have been fun and fine.
I make a lot of new friends, and friendship become stronger!


NOw I am Like reading en.wikipedia.org checking out about some hormones. Gosh, the chemical name they use are so bombastic. I feel so stupid sia.
How I wish I can study chemistry and biology indepth. Physic is so not my furte while biology is.

Ty is making me go jogging with him next week. I am so scare.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home