Tuesday, May 16, 2006

I don't want to grow up but I don't want to be Michael jackson!


I just return home! I had a good day today. Everything was impromptu! LOL!
I just love surprises. GooD surprises! not the bad ones.


I was suppose to meet up with only with Sarala so that I can buy the ticket for the fusion night thingy. I guess it must be good.....or else i won't be attracted to even buy the ticket.
So when my lesson end, Liyana( Nana) call me up asking whether we can go back together. I was not so sure to follow her back home but heck, I just follow my impulse. Then nana and I was suppose to take the train back to Yishun but then we choose to take the bus instead, since nana was in a quest to save money. So while waiting for the bus, we talk about abit of this and then the bus came. Well, The bus 853 was infront of the bus 851, so again we with a quick decision nana and I enter the bus 853. Gosh, what am I talking.... I am writing as if this is some kind of composition in secondary school.

Anyway, guess who I met In the Bus?? It is Audi!!! LOL, gosh, I never expect him to be there...You can say it was the last thing on my mind. Haha. Well, Audi talk so softly in the bus that it can literally make me deaf, just like nana. Then meet Up with sarala and we had dinner at macdonald. LOL.. Sze aik came a while later. Hahaha......
It was like a mini reunion but It was never plan at all! It was all pure coincidence. then saw sarath and later irwin.
Dinner was great too, I laugh alot like no one business...............it was fun! never been so much happier! We talk about so much funny stuff! I am glad this happen

when nana, lala and I was about to go off today, we saw ming hai. haha......
well, I never expect to meet alot of former classmates today, ( i prefer not to call them former classmates, I like it better to call them my classmates)

Haiz! the good old days are fun....

You people might wonder why I always talk about the past...
The past is fun coz I not ready for the future...
I just dont want to move forward without knowing what will happen to me..
I dont want to waste the time in future being aimless.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home