Friday, May 12, 2006

It ended!

The week ended, just like that!

so what have I achieved this week? hmm, Nothing I guess.
I have not progress at all.......the week ended smoothly. I saw Mrs Teng today and had alittle chat with her. She is the best!! more than just a teacher, she is like a friend...

Next week is week five already! it is so fast that a month have ended. Time is moving too fast.
Now I wish God can make 36 hours a day rather than 24 hours. Erm? am I hearing a strong protest? LOL. As much as I love the vesak day holiday, I also do want lesson on that day itself. Time is too precious to waste on a holiday. LOL....yeah right.


Anyway, let me be superficial......gosh, I am the most ugliest thing in the world! Yes, it is true! I can see your head nodding. Since it is the truth, I cant protest it. I walk toward the Mrt I saw a good looking person. I was waiting at Yishun Mrt station and I saw a good looking person. When I reach school, that is the worse, almost everybody is good looking. and I am one of the few ugly/horrible/terrible/disgusting creature. People can literally be turn off by me. Thank god I still have some personality that can salvage me from being a social pariah.

Anyway, I am not saying this because I want to be console by people. I don't need that and I just want to vent out how I feel. I just want that.....and only that. I do think myself as an ugly obnoxious tub of lard. Well, I think I may be having a classic sign of inferiority complex. Never mind, all my mental conflict can be solved on my own. I am capable of doing that alone.
Give couple of days and I be Ok like I always do.

Why am I even saying this? Nobody actually care right. In this world, you are all alone. It is a fact.....

k den....i had enough of typing my 2 cent worth.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home