Monday, May 08, 2006

It been more than a week since my last entry!

and this is my first post for the month of May 2006,


Well, I was not lazing around lah. There was so many things going on, so I momentarily forsaken this blog. but Now I am back....


so how have I been doing? Well, great!

gosh, I simply do not know what to blog about. Ok, my life is abit stagnant but not as dull as before. Hanging out with Aisyah, Idah, Farah, Ira and not forgetting Shira have my school life more interesting. They SPICE thing up babY! Love to have you people by my side...

well well, the rest of my friends, don't be sad, I still remember You. You people have make an impact in my life in alot more different ways.

So, let start whinning!! hmm, Ok I currently can't upload picture due to the fact that My mum threw away the bluetooth dongle that i have always rely on. Yes, I always took picture using my phone...and now the only medium for the connection between my phone and my computer is gone, I have no choice but to find another alternative method to do so. Using the memory card reader, but honestly with a bluetooth dongle, it make movement of data a hell lot easier. Since I am lazy, i wont be uploading pictures for quite sometime.

It Week 4 according to my school timetable, my brain engine have more or less started. Still gear 1 and some progress. But still there is progress. I have not view the website for my computer based training and course management service (CMS). Shuck! I find it such a hassle to go through CMS and view your online lecture notes(a.k.a e-lecture) which firstly not going to be taught by the lecturer and you have to fathom whatever there is on your own. Plus if there is alot of people sign in to the CMS at that time, the website will start to lag. IRRITATING!

Oh shits, I have national education this week. Sian 1/2. I hate national education. It is such a boring as module. Waste of my freaking time. That women who is conducting lecture can talk a full 2 hours about Singapore and what she have done to be prosperous. Well, as much as I want to be patriotic, I hate all this bullcrap! I don't want to listen to this stupid propaganda.
Why cant the government let its people feel in love with the country natural rather than spending time and money on education people about singapore!

Well, then, I am too tired to blog even more.
so tatas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home