Saturday, April 29, 2006

Finding that missing puzzle...

It's friday!! My late day have ended. the week is smooth sailing, nothing up and nothing down. I hope it continue to be that way. I just want this semester to be a breeze.


Plus I started studying before any major exams even begins. I don't usually revise my work but since my lecturer is so kind enough to trim the lecture notes every semester. I am getting less brain-drain for her and to such an extend I have to read up and and do my own research about the topic.

I hate doing revision too often. I don't like sitting down and let my whole upper body weight compressed my big ass. But no matter how much my complain, I still have to do it anyway. I got so much more reading up to do.
I just hope my brain don't back fired as that piece of muscle is totally underuse lately. Plus pray for me that my brain have a good stamina to study longer.

Moving on, something feel incomplete. What is that missing puzzle? I don't really know. I am trying to found out what is that. Well, it is kind of irritating to feel so......empty and you cant figure out what is missing? well, look like this one of the thing that only time will tell....


Anyway, anyone of know how to remove eyes bag? Please tell me a.s.a.p.

Got to fly!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home