Wednesday, May 10, 2006

A Stroke of IDIOCY


It is wednesday! Tomorrow is the last day of school for the week, since friday is Vesak Day.

Well, the weather have been very hot lately. I cannot endure such extreme weather. I will sweat like a pig. Then the next few hours I will be in such an uncomfortable state.
When I say sweat, I can totally drench my shirt by just walking. The route from YCK mrt to School of Health Sciences is about 10 minute walk. But!! it is enough to make me look wet, and make me feel as if I just had Physical Education[(PE) LOL, I have not had PE for two years already!]. Plus today the patch of wetness on my shirt look so visible and Ultimately it was so obvious!


Then while having clinical lab lesson, Aisyah took a syringe filled with water and spray it at me! I look far more worse now. Well, I hope some pharmacist can create a anti-pespiring medication. That would really help! with less sweat there would be less pimple for people like me!! hehex.

Moving on,
Sometimes our stupidity is so overwhelming that It surprise others and more importantly yourself. So in Hasrul Random terminology, I call this phenomenon " A stroke of idiocy ". Everybody will experience this including me. The term use is not to stigmatized stupid people as the term is use for normal functioning human who make a really dumb mistake which no man in the right/sane/logical mind would do or would not do. It does not mean the person is stupid but at that moment, he/she just had a stroke of it.

For example,

I was a GV yishun wanting to buy a bubble tea today.
I was standing looking at the menu and then saw the ice blend chocolate.
soon after I went to order.

Me; Aunty can I have an Ice blended Milk tea? ( does that beverage even exist?)

Aunty; HUH? (dumbfounded)

(after 5 second....)

Aunty: again what you want?

Me: Ice blended Milk tea?

Aunty: We don't have that. Can you please read the menu again and order ?

ME: (I look Up and instantenously realise what the rubbish I was talking)
ERm, sorry sorry. (with that idiotic look) I actually want Ice blended chocolcate.(paiseh...)

Aunty: Oh....ok ok. Hold On!


I was now laughing but at the same time shock by the depth of my idiocy.
But again, I am not an idiot. Lets just say I had a stroke of it! haha


NOw enjoy this sweet song!

Enya: Amarantine

You know when you give your love away
It opens your heart,
everything is new.
And you know time will always find a way
to let your heart believe it's true.


You know love is everything you say;
a whisper, a word, promises you give.
You feel it in the heartbeat of the day.
You know this is the way love is.

Chorus
Amarantine...
Amarantine...
Amarantine...
Love is love is love

You know love may sometimes make you cry,
so let the tears go,
they will flow away,
for you know love will always let you fly-
how far a heart can fly away!

Chorus

You know when love's shining in your eyes
it may be the stars fallen from above.
And you know love is with you when you rise,
for night and day belong to love.

tatas,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home