Friday, June 02, 2006


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Every Great show must come to an END!


It hurt me so much just to know that this is the last season of Charmed!

yes! I have watch the last/8th season of Charmed. It is not shown in Channel 5 yet.

I am crying here Coz "Charmed" have been my life! I have been watch that show for 8 years.
I fought, I screamed and I turned the house upside down just to watch that show!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I sacrifice my PSLE and O level time to study and watch that show. Got beaten up for sleeping late( during P6) just to watch that show.

sorry, I will use offensive word. I cannot surpress my emotion noe.
FUCK!!
I am so freakin sad. It like A part of my soul just died. A part of my heart just gave up on me.

The Ending was so beautiful but yet sad.

The show charmed is the only thing that is left since my primary and secondary life.
That is what connect me to the past. between past self and my present self. I have always love the show. More than I love anything besides my family. Charmed is so great!! I love charmed!
But it over.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

NOW I have nothing to live for!

what am I suppose to do now? what the hell! I have not love and like and know any other show as much as charmed. Somebody help me. I need my charmed!!

Charmed; I thank you people for making my life great by putting up a great show. I will sure miss u gals!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home