Friday, May 26, 2006

oppsy daisy,

Look at my tag. somebody demand me to update this blog.
LOL. well, this week have been very busy and it cause me to procastinate more stuff.

note: I am going to be very explicit

This week I had my "menses".

No NO. Not the type of menses when you have emotional mood swing.
This is quite literal. I mean it not that literal but it something like that.
It freak me out but the last time I had this kind of stuff was two years ago....

Well, I was in the toilet doing something big. NO Lah, Not masturbating! don't be so crook! LOL. Anyway, while I was washing up, i saw blood! RED BRIGHT BLOOD. damn.
I freak out sia. When I saw that, I was thinking of colon cancer. Something is the hell wrong with my rectum. YEs, there is bleeding at my anus.

then i remember something, i HAVE NOT BEEN EATING ENOUGH FIBRE!
basically, I am chickentarian! I eat chicken and rice. That is my primary source of food!
so now, the next thing on my diet is papaya! I will now eat papaya diligently.

So people it is important to eat fruits and vegetable so that you can have a good bowel and not have a bleeding ass like mine. ( anyway it subside liao, bleeding no more) I am ok now.


Last few days, I had A-team duty, well I look smart in that blazer but!!
Within the blazer, I was suffocating. Imagine my size 36 waist in a size 34 pants.
GOD, I am like suffocating. It was an equivalent to a corset!! The agony!.

I need to lose my weight! but but, I cant resist food....


slack!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home