Friday, May 19, 2006

It friday again,


Time move so fast again.....worklod is getting heavier.


Well, finally, i got my navy blue shirts. Now need to find my silver tie.
hmm, if you know where to get it. Please tag me.

Haiz, I was just about to blog about what I did today.
But Then I read Ty Blog, it say " Like why do we need to know about your boring life. Occassional entrie about what you do is fine.But not to the extent it's always about what you did in the morning and after noon! For god sake, might as well blog what you do at night too. If you know what I mean." (Tian yu, 2006)

Shits! Now I don't know what to blog about. What am I going to do now? Talk about My sex life? LOL. ...............



15 minutes have pass now but I am still cracking my head on what to write about.

TY, I wanna kill you! LOL...just joking lah! Don't take me seriously. ( have you ever take me seriously? LOL, I don't know.)

5 minutes past


I give UP! i am sooo going to sleep!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home