Saturday, May 20, 2006

When somebody out there like what you do.
When somebody you don't know actually appreciate your work.
It is just greaT!

hehex....I am so elated( <-----I am using this word for the first time because I think everyone seems to be using it. So I am following the trend.) I feel so honoured when I read this at one of my blog. It say :

brae said...
I have just read your blog and your words are fantastic!
Keep on posting and I will keep returning!


That post have nothing to do with this blog. It got to do with my blog which I put my poem.
haha. well, I only told a few people about my poetry blog. But I will not tell you. definately! I would not tell you. This due to the fact that my poem may have grammer mistake and some of you may not like/understand my poem. Plus I am not a literature student. so whatever i do will be utter rubbish to many. Plus my grammer suck.

anyway, to Brae

I thank you for your kind support. I know I have not update that blog for a month.
But it does not mean I have forsaken it. It just that inspiration is hard to come by. Well, if your bored feel free to drop by and see for any update.

Yours,
Hasrul





so today I did not study! I was overwhelm by laziness! and no mood to revise.
the bio is too profound for me( I am just being modest) LOL.
Ok i dun want to crack my head today and decipher the bio book

Today, my brain shall deserve a metabolic retardation...
well, I am experiencing some pain in my brain....just pray it is not some tumor or what.
Now I feel like writing nonsense... hey check thsi out

Can You raed tihs ?

if you are Sarmt enguoh lkie me, you can atuclaly dceehpir tish, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht frist and lsat ltteer is at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home