Tuesday, May 30, 2006

she tore her flesh in a game of death
that day recurs in her heart and soul
Now she is the new lady Macbeth
till an early death, her secrets untold


understand what I wrote above?
Know what is my theme in that poem?
If you don't get it never mind....I don't blame you but
Tian Yu!! share me you thought about this poem.


WEll, Lets talk about yesterday first. The monday blues is totally illuminated by
the afterglow of passing my clinical assessment and finishing my ICA for the week.
I believe that the hardest ICA I have ever present due to its complex nature.
All thanks to Jolin, Michelle, Jane and Sunjing for their hard work.

Well, tomorrow is my clinical theory test but I have not study enough yet. I am having a sudden urge of laziness or may be I am experiecing a burn out. LOL
What a joke! Burn out? LOL. Whahahhaha. Ok, burn out is such an overstatement.
The Only time I had a burn out is during O level and I lost 10 kg due to it. After that I never experience any burn out anymore. For now I mean. You know why because I am not in the Highest level of the so called Academic Heirarchy. Undertand? decipher that yourself.

Anyway, I do undergo stress in poly. I am not saying that I don't have a burn out and that mean the poly is like a garden of Eden. Well, you know what? It far from it.
At least nanyang is abit closer to the garden unlike SP and NP. LOL. That school is so look run-down. Hello MOE, could you do a make over for that type of poly. EWWW!! especially NP! make it look like TP coz TP looks nice. Such a beautiful school. But too far from yishun.


Moving on, I know I know!! I am being lazy in updating my blog. It just that the gust of inspiration have not struck me very often lately. Plus with my metabolic retardation induce by laziness it just make matter worse.

What the?? I am suppose to be studying not blogging. Haiz,,,,,lazy lazy lazy!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home