Saturday, June 10, 2006

Once you've been tagged, you have to write a blog with 6 weird facts/things/habits about yourself, saying who tagged you. In the end you need to choose 5 people to be tagged and list their names. No tag backs


I was tag by Ty to do this.
(Don't freak out after reading the truth)

The EWWW fact!
1. I like to dig nose my nose when no one is looking
2. I am fascinating by how the ear wax look like on the cotton bud.
3. I always check my shit to see if there is bright red blood.I got intestinal problem.

The not so EWWW fact!

4. I like to eat uncook rice.
5. I was a blue baby. Just like the Smurf.
6. During the holidays, I dont like to take a shower but I still change my underwear. LOL

Xtra fact: I cannot stand wearing the same underwear for more than >12 hours. LOL


So Now who should I tag?

Juliana
Jamie
Grace
Syaz
Izaati
and one more extra person. Khai!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home