Wednesday, June 28, 2006

2 project down!! Whahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha

Laughing Out Loud!!!!!

I feel so free!! hehehehehehehehehex

BUT

I still got 1000 word essay to do on leadership to do!
*shake head*
And a patient education presentation due next week too.
*knocking my head on the wall*


nvm I am up to a challenge. Nothing will be me down.

Anyway, i find that my presentation skills is really getting bad. I am like reading the info rather that presenting it. Bad Bad. I did not engage my audiences in my presentation. Well, I need to improve in that.

Today I was practicing CPR on a baby dummies. I find it is hard to do CPR on baby dummies.
Coz baby is such a fragile thing that I feel if I touch it, it will break into pieces. YEs, It a true exaggerated fear. That why I don't like babies though they are such a sweet young angel.

I had a glutues maximus(butt muscle) cramp after doing adult CPR. I still can feel the lactid acid at my gluteal muscle.

K den, That all I want to say. Tatas~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home